Road legal quad conversion kits
Sports / Racing quads - road legal conversion kits
Available direct from Quadtech or from your local quad dealer, this kit is intended to contribute towards making a sport or racing quad legal for use on British roads; and contains many of the parts necessary to meet the requirements of the VOSA MSVA test where required for PLG registration.
Under UK regulations, all vehicles used on the road need to be fitted with headlights, indicators, horn & brake / tail lights.
The kit includes the following parts:
- Complete wiring harness
- direct plug in for Kawasaki, Yamaha, Honda, Can-am quads
- waterproof Japanese OEM factory connectors
- Replacement handlebar switchgear
- Kill tether / kill switch
- Acewell ACE-3992 (or similar depending on quad) speedometer
- Numberplate light where necessary
- Rear reflectors
- Mirrors and mirror mounts
- Horn, relays and fuse
- Free dyno run to prove horsepower is less than 20hp
- Fitting instructions
- VOSA MSVA application form
- Telephone help
The Suzuki Z400 harness requires 7 solder / crimp joint to fit the kit.
The kit does not include E-Marked tyres as many quads already have these fitted.
Designed to fit the following quads:
- Can-Am Bombardier DS450 & DS650 (also requires brake kit - see other auction)
- Honda TRX 400EX, TRX 450R
- Kawasaki KFX400, KFX700 V-Force
- Suzuki LT Z400, LTR 450
- Yamaha Raptor 660R, Raptor 700, YFZ450
- KTM Quad (kit in development)
These kits are tried and tested. I have personally put over 60 quads through MSVA fitted with these kits.
There are no other kits available to provide similar complete functionality.